Welcome to Affiliatiz
These Terms of Service outline the rules for using the Affiliatiz website.
By accessing this website, we assume that you have fully complied with these Terms of Service. If you do not accept all of the Terms of Service described on this page, do not continue to use the Affiliatiz’s website.
The following terms apply to the Terms of Service, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all of the agreements: "Client", "you" and "your" means the person accessing this website and accepting the Company's Terms of Service. "Organization", "ourselves", "we", "our" and "our" refers to our organization. "Party" refers to "parties" or "our" clients and our own or clients or both ourselves. All terms and conditions of our assistance to the customer in the most appropriate manner, by formal meeting for a specified period of time, or in any other way for the purpose of disclosure of the meeting, in the most appropriate manner. In accordance with and subject to customary law. Singular, plural, capital and / or he / she or any use of the above term or other word in them are accepted as interchangeable and are therefore referred to as the same.
You must be at least 13 years old to use this website or you are not authorized to use this website in any way and all parents are asked to monitor their children's internet activity.
Unless otherwise stated, the Affiliatiz and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights of all material related to the Affiliatiz. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may view and / or print pages from affiliatiz.com for your own personal use under these Terms of Service.
You must not:
- Republish material from affiliatiz.com/
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from affiliatiz.com/
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from affiliatiz.com/
Redistribute content from Affiliatiz (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Parts of this website allow users to post and exchange views, information, material and data ('comments') on various aspects of the website. Affiliatiz do not screen, edit, publish comments prior to their appearance on the Website, and the comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Affiliatiz, its agents or associates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting such views or opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, comments on this website will not be liable for comments or for any loss, liability, loss or expense and for any use and / or posting and / or attendance and consequential damages or damages. .Affiliatiz reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms of Service.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all the licenses and consent required to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You grant Affiliatiz a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
In addition to the other terms set forth in the Agreement, you are prohibited from using the Website or its content: (a) for any illegal purpose; (B) requesting someone else to perform or participate in any illegal activity; (C) violate any international, federal, provincial or state law, rule, law or local ordinance; (D) infringe or infringe on our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (E) harassment, abuse, humiliation, harm, notoriety, slander, disrespect, intimidation or discrimination on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, religion, race, age, national origin or disability; (F) to submit false or misleading information; (G) upload or transmit viruses or any other malicious code that may be used in any way that affects the functioning or operation of the Service or any related website, other website or the Internet; (H) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) spam, fish, farm, excuse, spider, crawl or scrap; (H) for any obscene or immoral purpose; Or (k) to interfere with or disable the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website in violation of any of the prohibited uses.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link will not be hostile to us or our authorized businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations that inherently represent suspicious types of businesses such as work-at-home opportunities, permission to link Will not be given); (B) the company has no record of dissatisfaction with us; (C) our benefit from visibility related to hyperlinks outweighs the absence of affiliates; And (d) where the link is consistent with similar products in the context of general resource information or otherwise in a newsletter or editorial content to further the organization's mission.
These companies may link to information on our home page, publications or other websites as long as the link contains: (a) not in any way misleading; (B) does not provide false evidence of sponsorship, approval or approval of the Linking Party and is not a product or service; And (c) within the context of the linking party's site
If you are one of the companies listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must let us know by sending an email to Ghalib@ Affiliates.com. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information (such as a phone number and / or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs you would like to link to our website, and the URL attached to our link S) a list of. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
We will have no liability or responsibility for the content displayed on your web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based on our website. No link (s) may appear or be infringed upon on your website or in any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as links (obscene) or criminal, otherwise infringing, or in favor of infringement or other infringement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and with full consideration to request that you remove any specific link to our website at any time. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We reserve the right to modify the Terms of Service and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound and agree to the terms of this linking service.
Removal of links from our website
If you find this to be objectionable for any reason on our website or on any of the linked websites, you can contact us about it. We will consider requests to remove the links, but we will not be obliged to do so or respond directly to you.
Although we try to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; Or we are not committed to ensuring that the website is not available or that the contents of the website are up to date.
Credit & Contact Information
This Terms of service page was created at privacyterms.io terms & conditions generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.